The POLIS network has a rich network and a wealthy social, artistic, and intellectual life. The Clubs in POLIS function independently but share their values, mission and the common philosophy of POLIS. Some of the most prominent social clubs are:
- “Arch_House” – an alternative space for periodic social meetings and discussion of various issues of interest for the students, staff, and partners;
- “Googoats” and “El Peor” – an alternative student club equipped with ‘internet café’ services and in which the POLIS community meets with other professionals in Tirana or with foreign visitors. These spaces are usually used for work on academic and concrete projects in a casual and comfortable atmosphere;
- “Culturoteque POLIS” – is an ongoing POLIS project which will reflect the culture, style, and taste of the “POLIS model” in Tirana;
- “The Sport Club: Get Fit & Fun” – periodically organizes sporting activities like aerobics, volleyball, basketball, and also the U_POLIS soccer championship;
- The “Walking The City” club – stimulates the environmental, cultural, touristic, and athletic movement of pedestrians and bicycles in the city by periodically organizing alternative-itinerary walks outside of the cities’ motorized corridors, thus contributing to the understanding of and awareness toward an alternative city, which is close to us but still, we are not fully aware of it.