Academic Secretary is one of the most important units at U_POLIS and it guarantees a correct services and documentation rapport between the Students’ Community and the Academic Staff. The Secretariat functions based on an electronic data system and safeguards the well-functioning of the teaching infrastructure. This unit’s team covers the services for all full-time and part-time programs, working also during the weekend.
In addition to other tasks, the Secretariat is a good entry point for those who want to continue their studies at U_POLIS as it also mediates meetings with the Marketing Office and the Vice Deans.
Procedures for transfer of bachelor studies and integrated programs studies here
Since 2013-2014 POLIS has a fully operational digital information system (OSIRIS EMIS provided by MC Networking), which is easily accessed by the staff and students directly as well as through the official website at Portali.
Student Portal digital system offers access to the student's personal data, such as:
1. Teaching schedule for each semester.
2. Attendances (notifies the student when near the limit of allowed absences).
3. The student can consult the courses programs (syllabuses), and literature (Biblio_POLIS).
4. Grades, (with all components of the evaluation).
5. Notification of obligations for relevant courses.
6. The student academic evaluation of the professor (at the end of each semester).
7. Announcements by the secretariat about the education process.